Investor Relations: Events
GE 2nd Quarter 2014 Earnings Webcast
Jeff Immelt, Chairman and CEO - GE; Jeff Bornstein - Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer - GE; and Matt Cribbins, VP Investor Communications - GE hosted a webcast to discuss 2nd quarter 2014 results.
GE announced second-quarter 2014 operating earnings of $3.9 billion, with operating earnings per share of $0.39, up 8% from the second quarter of 2013.
NOTE: If you are having trouble accessing any of the materials, please try refreshing your page or opening in a new browser window.
Watch Now (for GE Employees)
- Download Presentation (PDF, 425.83KB)
- Download Press Release (PDF, 1.32MB)
- Download Presentation MP3 (MP3, 21.11MB)
- Download Supplemental Data (PDF, 216.31KB)
- GE Capital Second Quarter 2014 (PDF, 1.88MB)
- Download Transcript (PDF, 294.22KB)
- Download GE Capital Preferred Dividend Announcement (PDF, 158.52KB)